Saturday, May 23, 2015

One Month in, Waxing Poetic

If you hate to read
I have condensed this past week
to seven haikus: 
Exploration hike, look at the neighboring town, cemetery view

Sunday-
Rain rain go away
My plans are now wasted
Just sit home all day


Monday-
We have a new guest
G14 here to observe
Love river nights


Tuesday-
Big interview day
Future placement in the west
I hope for the best


Wednesday-
Teaching the 9th grade
Mountain hike to awesome graves
Nature at its best


Thursday-
Last lesson this week
Happy Birthday ol' Bryan
Partying all night


Friday-
Yay, no school today
Training day in the city
Movie night, my place


Saturday-
Morning language class
Learn to cook Georgian food too
Then my first haircut

Learning how to cook, making great khatchapuri, eating is the best
Men must cook the meat, so easy we cook and eat, caution men at work
Let me know if you
need a couple more haikus
to clarify things...

No comments:

Post a Comment